Are You In?
You live and breathe social media and copywriting. Typos and grammar mistakes drive you crazy. You find deep satisfaction in seeing an entire month’s content calendar neatly organized and filled out. You understand both how to tell a story, as well as identify the perfect visual to go with it. After your content is published, you’re passionate about engaging with the online community. You are a self-motivated, go-getter ready to lead our clients to success! You are extremely comfortable with the art of time management and prioritization
- 2 to 4 years of professional experience working in social media marketing/advertising or as a digital media specialist
- Proficient knowledge of Facebook Business Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, and Facebook Ad policies and guidelines
- Proficient knowledge of Twitter and Pinterest Ads Manager, policies, and guidelines
- Experience developing,launching, and managing advertising campaigns on all social media platforms.
- Ability to write strong and engaging content that speaks to a variety of target audiences
- Craft fresh and out-of-the-box content ideas for clients while staying perfectly on brand and driving client-specific results
- Proficient at content development strategy and monthly content calendars for a multitude of clients
- Efficiently manage content production timelines
- Prepare, schedule, and post approved content for multiple platforms and clients using Sendible
- Build and execute digital marketing strategies for our clients through industry research, platform determination, benchmarking, and audience identification
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing key performance indicators for accurate marketing strategy adjustments
- Create comprehensive monthly reports to inform clients of results and progress of activities
- Positive attitude, detail, and client-oriented with excellent multitasking and organizational ability
Skills That Give You An Edge
- Experience with WordPress, Salesforce, Pardot, Sendible, and Monday
- Experience building videos (After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Whiteboard, Animoto)
- Experience shooting and editing video
- Experience with Co-op advertising campaigns
- Basic knowledge of SEO, sales funnels, and customer journey mapping
- Experience in graphic design and creating engaging graphics
We Have High But Reasonable Expectations For Our Team. Please Do Not Apply To This Posting If:
- You struggle with attendance, punctuality, and/or reliable transportation to work
- The thought of working hard in a deadline-driven environment does not excite you
- You have no interest in taking opportunities to learn, grow and improve your skillset
- You don’t have a close personal relationship with spell check. If you can’t spell, seriously, don’t apply
- Staying on task, paying attention to detail, and extreme organization overwhelms you
EXCITED AND READY TO APPLY?
Please send your resume with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining:
- What you love most about marketing / social media and how your experience makes you a great fit for this position.
- How data/analytics should be used to drive social media marketing decisions.
- Salary requirements and any other factors on why you’re the best candidate.