MD Integrated Marketing is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team. Our growing company seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of videography, as well as other film projects. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing. Ultimately, the intern will become more familiar with implementing marketing initiatives in a real-world environment. Applicants should have access to reliable transportation, and should be available for an in-person meeting with the executive team within 1 week of applying. Please reply to this posting with a resume, as well as links to any portfolio content that will help us understand your skills and professional goals.
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
- Collaborates in the creative design and media production process to effectively communicate the organization’s goals.
Coordinates photography & video production process for organization.
- Facilitates field-based photo and/or video production including camera operation, editing, set and lighting design and audio production.
- Assists in executing professional photo and video shoots to communicate educational, inspiring and engaging stories
Provides and formats a variety of video products for broadcasting online via YouTube, and other social media platforms, video streaming; provides insight and support for strategically maximizing all video posts.
- Works cross functionally to offer media production support for all areas of the Marketing and Communications department; and video news releases to support media relations efforts.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Takes initiative with the ability to work independently and as a team
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Must have demonstrated experience with photo/video editing, graphic design and visual effects
- Experience with photo, video and audio software
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite (i.e., InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere and Acrobat)
- Must have the willingness to learn all aspects of production from concept to final video delivery. Willingness to work with both Abobe Creative Suite & FCPX
- Must have an “eye” for photography and video production
- Must be able to carry and lift 35-50 lbs of production equipment.
- Fast-paced team environment; everyone’s contribution is recognized
- Build your portfolio
- Learn from everyone in the company